Using Getaround to drive with Uber and deliver with Uber Eats is easy! Make sure you are a registered driver with Uber prior to signing up with Getaround. Once you are registered, follow these easy steps:
- Sign up to drive with Uber here.
- Once you’ve been approved to drive with Uber, you will receive a unique download link to connect Uber to your Getaround app. Remember that a Facebook or Google account is needed to sign up for Getaround.
- Before proceeding to the next step, ensure that you're signed into your own personal Facebook or Google account on your smartphone. If you're signed into someone else's account, you won't be able to access the Drive with Uber functionality on your device.
- Tap on Log in with Uber from your smartphone to download Getaround from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once you select Log in with Uber, a pop up will ask you to allow access to information to link your accounts.
- Continue the process by using either Continue with Facebook or Continue with Google.
- Once you have Signed up with Getaround, you will be able to select Drive with Uber cars.
- You are now ready to find a car near you and start driving with Uber and delivering with Uber Eats!
- When you tap Search available cars, you'll be taken to the map page in the Getaround app. Make sure you have check the button for Drive with Uber to ensure you are seeing the correct cars.
Keep in mind that standard Getaround cars are not available to be driven with Uber. If you're booking your reservation to drive with Uber, you should only book cars listed in the Drive with Uber section of the Getaround app. Drive with Uber vehicles show up as black pins on the search map.
If you are unable to go online in the Uber Driver app after signup, visit
If you're still having issues with your Uber Driver app after signup,