- Facebook is one of the authentication checkpoints required to verify your identity and help ensure the trust and safety of our community.
- We have various authentication checkpoints to verify each member, and hope to include alternatives to Facebook in the future.
What will be posted?
- We never post any content or display any of your personal information without your explicit permission.
- If you have any concerns while signing up, please be sure to read every step of the sign-up process before you accept.
- We do not post anything when you create an account.
If you have any questions or concerns about using Facebook, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org