We know that parking your car on the street may pose certain challenges for you and your Guests. To help you and your Guests have the best car sharing experience possible, we ask that you follow the guidelines below for street-parked cars:
- Remember to monitor your car's calendar for new bookings and cancelations.
- Parking permits are required for all Getaround Hosts who do not have reserved spots and intend to street park in a permitted area.
- Parking permits for your area minimize the likelihood of Guest-incurred parking tickets and tow charges.
Parking Citations, Tickets, and Violations
- Guests are only responsible for parking-related violations for a period of 24 hours after the end of the trip.
- You (the Host) are responsible for any parking-related citations or tow charges that may be incurred after this time.