Your car’s monthly earnings and rental volume are based on a variety of factors including location, price, availability, and your car’s year, make, and model. We recommend following the best practices outlined below in order to optimize your car’s earnings.
Refine your car’s profile
- Write a detailed description for your car. Think of your car’s description as a mini-advertisement to your renters. What makes your car great to rent? Does your car have heated seats or an upgraded sound system? Mention it here.
- Provide comprehensive instructions to your renters. Let your renters know how to pick up and return your car. The easier it is for renters to access your car, the more frequently they’ll come back and rent again.
- Manage your car’s availability. Having an up-to-date calendar prevents last-minute cancellations, which lead to lost earnings and cancellation fees. Keep in mind that cars with high availability earn more.
- Consider renting a dedicated Getaround spot. Having a dedicated spot makes your car more attractive to renters by ensuring that your car is easy to find and has a dedicated home to which to return. -
- Take care of your car. Renters love a clean, well-maintained car and will come back to rent again. A clean, well-maintained car helps to create a better relationship between you and you renters and sets the standard for how you’d like your car to be treated.
Optimize your car's price
- If you are enrolled in predictive pricing, your pricing will dynamically adjust with renter demand, ensuring optimal pricing at all times.
- Need help with pricing? We can help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Spread the word
- Let your friends know you’re sharing your car. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever works for you. Use your personal invite link and earn when your friends sign up.