When your car goes live on Getaround, we automatically set your car’s price at its recommended rate. Your car’s recommended rate accounts for your car’s location, renter demand in your area, and your car’s year, make, and model. Keeping your car’s price at its recommended rate will help you maximize your earnings.
As an owner on Getaround, you have control over your car’s price. Some things you should keep in mind when adjusting your car’s price include:
- Hourly rate of similar cars in your area
- Age and condition of your car
- Ease of parking in your neighborhood
- Seasonal fluctuations in demand
To edit your car’s price:
- Go to your car dashboard at www.getaround.com/cars.
- Select “Manage” under the image of your car.
- Select “Pricing” on the lefthand sidebar.
Keep in mind that to qualify for the earnings guarantee, you need to keep your car’s hourly rate within 20% of our recommended rate.
Need help with pricing? We can help! Reach out to us at email@example.com.