If you're having trouble seeing your Getaround Car in the Uber Driver app, follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you have properly linked your Uber Driver account with your Getaround account
- In the Getaround app, you will see the Drive with Uber tag in the search page if you have linked accounts successfully.
- If you are not currently a Drive with Uber guest in the Getaround app please go to How do I sign up to drive with Uber on Getaround? for help signing up.
2. Confirm you have booked a Drive with Uber trip by checking your Trip Confirmation Email.
- If you accidentally booked the wrong type of trip you can cancel the trip within an hour of booking if at no charge and rebook the trip type you intended. If you have any trouble you can contact Getaround support by tapping “Help” in the Getaround app menu. Customer Happiness agents will be able to promptly re-book you.
3. Make sure you’ve found the car and open your Trip screen in the Getaround app before troubleshooting.
4. After the reservation start time, tap the “Car Key” button in the Getaround app to get started
5. Tap the “Unlock & Inspect” button to unlock the car.
6. Inspect the car for exterior/interior damage and upload any photos in your pre-trip inspection, if needed.
7. Look for the physical car key in the location described in the pick up instructions.
8. Turn on the car and follow the instructions in the app to document the fuel level.
9. Once you have completed pre-trip inspection and started your Getaround trip, you should be ready to “go online” in the Uber app.
10. Open the Uber Driver app on your phone.
11. Tap “Go” on the main screen.
You’re ready to pick up your first ride! If you continue to have trouble going online in the Uber app, try these steps to verify if your Getaround car is properly assigned to your Uber account:
- Within the Uber Driver app, tap the navigation menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on “Account” at the bottom of the list.
- Tap on “Vehicles”.
- Check to see if the Getaround car has been assigned to you in the Uber Driver app.
- If you do see your Getaround car in the “Vehicle” section, you should be ready to go online.
- Tap “Go” on Uber Driver app main screen.
- If the Getaround car is missing from your “Vehicle” section, contact Uber Support by tapping “Help” in the Uber app.