Reporting a Claim?
It is important that new claims are reported through the appropriate channel, such that information can be collected ensuring a speedy time to resolution.
- New claims notices are not accepted by telephone
- New claims notices are not accepted by email
- If you are reporting a claim as an owner, renter or other parties please follow the instructions below
Report all claims via the Form in-app.
- Open your Getaround app; navigate to the “Cars” section.
- Tap “Report Damage” near the “Car Key” and “Calendar” buttons.
- Complete the form; adding as much detail as possible.
- Tap “Submit”
- You’re all set!
Report all claims during your trip by pressing the “Help” button in the upper right corner of the trip page in the Getaround mobile app.
Other Car Owner, Insurance Provider, etc:
To determine the appropriate insurance provider to connect with for this Getaround car during the time of the accident or to submit a claim, please use this online form.
Following up on a Claim?
If you are inquiring about an existing claim, please contact your claims representative directly.
***Please allow three business days to process your claims notice before resubmitting***