Upon listing your car on Getaround you should have your car all shined up and ready for photos to upload to your car's profile before it becomes available for sharing. Please reference our photo guide below for our recommended angles, order of photos, shots to include, as well as directions for how to upload the photos to your profile.
Helpful tips when taking car photos:
- Take all photos horizontally.
- Suggested aspect ratio: 4:3.
- Please do not add any filters to the photos.
- Ensure that all personal belongings have been removed from the vehicle.
- No visible parking restrictions, people or cars in the background.
- Always check for bad focus, lens flare, and blurriness.
- Consider obscuring the license plate or removing it before taking photos to make it harder for someone other than a Getaround guest to find your car based on the listing photos. This can also be done with image editing tools.
How-to upload car photos to your car profile page:
Please note that you can only edit your car’s photos using the web app. The mobile app does not currently support this feature.
1. Go to your car dashboard at www.getaround.com/cars.
2. Select “Manage” under the image of your car.
3. Select “Photos” on the left hand sidebar.
4. Click on “Upload” to add photos.
5. Add up to 12 photos of your car while being consistent with the order below.