There may be times when customers must contact Getaround support for various issues. Keeping up with support tickets can be difficult through email, especially for Hosts who have more than one vehicle listed.
There is an easy way for customers to view all of their past and existing support tickets.
Viewing Getaround Support Tickets
1. Navigate to our support page: help.getaround.com
2. Click on "Sign In", located in the top right side of the browser window.
3. A sign-in window will appear.
- If you are new to Getaround and have never sent in a support request, you should select the "Sign up" option.
- If you are an existing Getaround customer and have emailed us in the past, please select "Get a Password."
4. A new pop-up will appear. Enter in the email address you use with Getaround, and ensure you have access to this email address. We will email you a password recovery link.
Enter your email.
5. Once you have entered your email address, check your inbox for a password reset email from Getaround. Inside, there's a password reset link. Reset your password.
Password reset email.
6. Once you've reset your password, you should be signed into the Getaround Help Center automatically. If not, simply navigate back to help.getaround.com to sign in.
7. Once signed in, you can view your tickets by clicking the "View My Tickets" link in the navigation bar at the top of our Help Center website.
View My Tickets
8. Click on the "My Requests" tab to see a list of support tickets.
9. You can sort your tickets by:
- Any (will display all tickets)
- Open (will display only open tickets)
- Awaiting your reply (will display open tickets where we are waiting for your reply)
- Solved (will display solved tickets)
Sorting your tickets.
NOTE: Getaround uses specific ticket hygiene where we try to resolve an issue within one ticket only. If multiple tickets are created about the same issue, our agents will "merge" new tickets into the existing issue tickets. When ticket merges happen, you will see the ticket as "Solved" in your "My Requests" queue. We will address your issue in the existing ticket. We will do our very best to let you know which ticket we are working in to resolve your issue.